15 May, 2006

Home sweet Home

I went home to San Francisco, CA, USA for Mother's Day. My mom was very happy that I came home. It was nice to be home. Although my San Francisco sense of direction was a little off, which was sad, I was able to get together with friends. I saw Stacy and her baby Michael while watching lots of j-league club basketball games. I saw Alexis, John Chou, and Alice, and we shopped at Niketown and had sushi at Kitaro.

On Mothers Day, I managed to get out of bed and go to church with Dad, where we started to set up for the Mother's Day brunch. I volunteered to cook the 10lbs of bacon. It was the first time that I had cooked the bacon for this occasion, and I was glad to wear not so nice clothes, an apron, and glasses. I must say that I don't think I'll be eating bacon anytime soon. Just thinking about the strips of fat and meat floating in it's own grease is very unappealing.

I got to spend time with the family, which is always good. I had fun, and I enjoyed being home. =)

No comments: