24 April, 2007

Chicago - 21/22 April 2007

I decided to visit my good friend Mikey Schubmehl and Shelley Chen and her boyfriend Pablo in Chicago. It cost me $258 to fly halfway across the country...but it costs me $218 to fly to San Francisco, so I figure why not go to Chicago and visit some good friends! And while I'm there, let's go to the Cubs/Cardinals series at Wrigley!
So I decided to fly out on a red eye to Chicago on the night of the 20th, landed at around 4:45am Chicago time on the 21st, took a taxi to downtown Chicago to Mikey's condo, the doorman let me in, and I broke into his apartment and I proceeded to fall asleep on the air mattress that Mikey provided.
So the plan was to meet up with Shelley and Pablo, and then all of us would go to the Cubs game the following day.

No comments: