24 April, 2007

Drinking around downtown

Mikey, Shelley, Pablo, and I ended up spending Saturday night eating good food, and drinking good drinks. Our first stop was a Japanese restaurant called Kizoku (www.kizokusushi.com) that Mikey frequented. It was very good, with interesting rolls, and terrific presentation.
Next came a walk over to Nacional 27 (www.nacional27.net), a latin restaurant. This was good:
and so was this...

Then we went to a wine bar called Cru (www.cruwinebar.com) on Deleware and Wabash, where Mikey and I shared a flight of red and a flight of white, and a cheese flight for the four of us. I am not the wine expert by any means, but it was pretty good. (I prefer beer or hard stuff, but this is good too)
Then finally we went to a tequila bar where I had a pineapple mojito (no tequila, I know), but it was very good. It was a fun and happy Saturday night.
Note: Mikey lives near a chocolate factory, which was making something or another all weekend. It smelled sooooooo good around his condo!!!

No comments: