29 March, 2007

Visiting So Cal and the OC - Day 2

I was in the OC for Valentine's day. I got a pink carnation from one of the vendors who was handing it out to all the ladies at the convention under 30. That is just awesome...

Roy picked me up from the convention and we went to my all time favorite: In-N-Out. I ordered my usual: cheeseburger, no onions, toasted, fries light. Again, good stuff. I believe I told Roy and Daniel several months ago that I would not mind eating at In-N-Out on Valentine's day, and sure enough, I did not. =)

Later, in the evening, I drove down to Annie and Sean's apartment. During this theoretically short trip, I discovered one of many reasons why I don't like LA. It is amazing how 8 lanes of freeway could be swallowed by cars during the daylight hours. It isn't just during commute hours. It's all day. I was on the 5 South, and it was bumper to bumper across all 8 lanes. I had forgotten how LA traffic is able to fill these multilane expressways to the brim. Yes, one of many reasons why I do not live in So Cal...

Annie and Sean and Misa and I went to sushi for dinner. Very yummy I must say. I think I got Chirashi, I don't remember actually. Then we went to the Golden Spoon for dessert. We then drove by their future home. Yes, on Wednesday night, 14 February 2007, they bought their first house together! And we drove by it and it was very cute, and it would be perfect for their first home and they could live there quite comfortably for a while. It was awesome =) Then we went back to Annie and Sean's apartment and sat and chatted about their upcoming wedding plans and life in general plans.

Day 2 down, 1 more to go.

No comments: